Product Name: The Super Affiliate Network
Website: The Super Affiliate Network
Price: $1 for 30-Day Trial, then $47 per month, $37 per month without the 30-Day Trial, VIP Option Available ($2000?)
Owner: Misha Wilson
Recommended: Read the review for more information.
About The Super Affiliate Network?
To sum up the program, The Super Affiliate Network is a training and mentoring program. It is a membership program which requires a frequent subscription payment (monthly or yearly). The company claims to stand out above others by offering one-on-one mentoring. The platform has tools to help members as well as lead generation and traffic generation. The company was developed by Misha Wilson.
NEED MORE CASH NOW? Build yourself a free Website and get started on your own money making business from home: Get 10 FREE Lessons just for registering as a free member. (click it to get started now)
Wealthy Affiliate Is Rocking The MMO World.
Pros vs. Cons
- The website makes its blog available with valuable tips. This immediately helps to put your mind at ease that there is something good about the program. You do not need to sign up to view the tips and information on the blog.
- Misha also posts to his blog and updates it frequently. You can find the blog at MishaWilson.com. It is a plug for his Super Affiliate Network, but at least you know he is dedicated to this company and is not too busy with side projects.
- There is a provision to get more information without a credit card number and only using an email address.
- There is a guarantee. In fact, according to the web page, Misha will refund your money and pay you $100 if you worked with a mentor and followed the steps. You must satisfy these (and other) conditions to qualify for this $100 payment.
- You get to try the program for 30-days for only $1. Bear in mind, if you choose this option, the monthly cost will increase to $47 per month, rather than $37 per month.
- You don’t usually find scammers who will set up full social media accounts. This makes them too traceable. The Super Affiliate Network runs the gamut of social media accounts, all associated with the company. Scammers tend to use different names to keep off the radar.
- There is a VIP program and word-of-mouth online suggests that this program costs $2000 per year. There doesn’t seem to be a provision to sign up for this directly.
- On the refund policy page, it states that once the traffic process has begun, there is no refund for this package. The sales page made it seem as though getting leads and traffic were part of the main subscription. This infers an extra cost, and there is no indication how much.
Misha Williams’ Traffic & Conversion
The program teaches you how to use solo ads and email to grow your list, among other techniques. If you have been in the internet marketing space for any amount of time, you know that having a list is quite important. This can be the best business asset you ever encounter.
Urgent: Read more info about Solo Ads and the Business of Earning $5000 per month from such as service…all part time. www.Rick-Bell.com SABC Rocks!
You’ll read several reports online about how solo ads are a waste of time and that you will get low-quality traffic. However, for people who know how to use this method of advertising, this is simply not true. Solo ads can be a great way to build your list or get traffic to your offers. There is a lot of junk in the solo ad arena. But, with the right techniques, you can bypass that junk and get quality leads. Ask me about how to succeed with this below in comments.
When you click on the “Click Here to Learn More” button on the home page, you get an option to opt in for more information. You can enter your email to get that information. It’s advisable not to use your main email address to lower your risk of getting bombarded with spam mail.
Is The Super Affiliate Network a Scam?
It’s not likely this program is a scam. In fact, it appears to be one of the better programs for people looking to make money online. The VIP program is lofty as far as cost, at least for my liking. In a nutshell, when looking at money-making programs online, you want to know if it’s going to work and you want to pay the least amount of money possible.
When you get to the sales page, there will be a timer that tries to make you believe you only have an hour to sign up for the basic service (and pay). However, I have accessed this page several times, and each time the timer started over again. This means there is no urgency to purchase. Don’t fall for it.
If you decide to purchase one of the packages, make sure you read through all the terms and services and understand the company’s refund policy. If you decide you just want to check out the free information, consider getting a disposable email. I don’t believe the system is a scam, but it’s always a good idea not to use your regular account. You simply never know when someone will give away or sell your email info. With the disposable email, you can discard it after you have read through the materials.
Building a business online requires learning the proper techniques. Consider my #1 Recommended Program Wealthy Affiliate! It has made a name for itself turning out advanced marketers for the last 14 years. And it is a time tested method of marketing which has been upgraded monthly over the past decade. It has stood the test of time, ,unlike the Super Affiliate Network VIP program.
The WA program I refer to also lets you start up for free, without any credit cards and they never pressure you to upgrade. In fact you can stay a free member! Many people end up going premium however, because you get so much more with their premium package. Think about it…A free way to being a life of FREEDOM and PROSPERITY!